“Argh, we are covered in white, but we are blue!”

Just a quick update. I based and primed the Cygnar models last night.

photo 1First, I put some dirt colored flock on them to add texture.

photo 2Then I glued some ballast rocks on their bases to add even more texture.

photo 3I primed them in white. I used Rustoleum Satin. It isn’t flat but it isn’t glossy either, it sits somewhere in the middle.

photo 4I didn’t take a picture of it but I made a second coat of primer focusing on the base. My goal is to lock in the ballast rocks and flock. I hope they stay in place when it comes to dry brushing and painting the bases later.

I don’t know when I will be able to get back to painting these guys since the next few days are going to be busy for me. Stay tuned though, there is more to come.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s